- DMX control，with 3 meters high pressure hose.
- Die-cast aluminum with strong and stable working condition,long life to use.
- Confetti cannon machine with manual control, the range can reach about 10-15 meters, covering an area of up to 300 square meters.
- Mini confetti blower aviation box packaging using aviation aluminum frame, universal wheel design, not only easy to use, and the appearance of beautiful and durable.
- The confetti blaster machine stays in the air for a long time, and a large amount of confetti instantly gushes out, creating a shocking effect of flying in the sky.
- Product Specification:
Voltage: AC110V-240V 50-60 hz
Body materials: die-cast aluminum with strong and stable working condition
Firing Height: 10-15 meters
Package way: flight case packing
Control: DMX Control
High pressure hose: 3 meters
Area coverage: 300 square meters
Electrical device size: 96*57*59 cm
Product Warranty Time: 1 year
- Packaging included for each unit:
Die-cast aluminum dmx confetti machine
3 M Gas Hose
- Please note :
Shipping does not include the confetti paper stick, if you need this, please contact us before ordering. That we have different power plugUnited kingdom plug, au plug, eu plug, usa plug, please let us know the power supply you need, or we will choose everything according to your country.
How to use
- Operating Instruction:
1. Install the confetti fan well. Adjust the direction of the sprayer mouth depends on your requirement.
2. Connect the power cable and dmx cable. And we can offer the serial connection way.
3. Set the dmx address at the bottom of the machine.
4. Keep the air inlet part clean and open. Do not block it.
5. Put colored confetti papers in the cannon depending on your need.
6. Turn on the power. Press the dmx controller to run the machine.
- U.S. warehouse: 2-5 working days in the U.S., 7-12 working days in other areas.
- Spain warehouse: 2-4 working days in Spain, 7-12 working days in other EU regions.
- Poland warehouse: 2-4 working days in Poland, 7-12 working days in the rest of the EU.
- China warehouse: 7-20 working days for direct shipment from China.
- Q: What kind of activity would use confetti blaster?
A: MK-CN05 is a perfect confetti blower to bring a shocking confetti rainbow effect for a medium to large size indoor and outdoor activities, such as cooperation event, sport event, festival...
- Q: Could it (confetti blaster) be used indoor?
A: We have 3 models of confetti blaster, there are: manual MK-CN05, DMX MK-CN05A, and mini size manual MK-CN09. The big size ones MK-CN05 & MK-CN05A are generally used outdoor for long shoot distance about 15~18 meters, also can be used indoor if big enough room. The smaller one MK-C09 is better for indoor use, shorter distance 7~8 meters..
- Q: Do you put CO2 high pressure pipe with your confetti blaster? How long pipe you give?
A: All of our confetti blaster comes with 3 meters ( 10 feet) CO2 high pressure pipe, also the pipe has correct screw for connecting CO2 tank based on US/EU standard.
- Q: Could the pipe be customized length? ( can make it longer?)
A: Sure, the pipe can be customized longer with extra pay for additional length.
- Q: How long CO2 pipe can be used maximum?
A: It’s better not over than 25 meters (80 feet) of pipe from a 40L tank. Machine works not good effect if use over length of pipe or small air pressure CO2 tank.
- Q: Do you have CO2 tank come with your confetti blaster?
A: The CO2 tank is not included with our machines, we can also offer empty CO2 tank at unit price $55/pc for 5L, $150/pc for 40L, we only can arrange export for the small tank, you need to check with your shipping forwarder in advance before order, while for the big tank, shipping company cannot handle it.
- Q: Can I link several CO2 cylinder to 1 confetti blaster?
A: You can connect multiple CO2 cylinders to one confetti blaster according to your needs.
Tell us how your connection is desired, so that we can offer relevant correct hoses for your special needs, since the standard hose with machine is 1 piece of 3meters, and it is only for connection 1 machine to 1 co2 tank.
- Q: Can i connect 1 CO2 cylinder to several confetti blasters？
A: Generally one CO2 cylinder is connected with one confetti blaster, maximum to link two machines.
Since the gas pressure of one tank is not enough to support several confetti blasters for a good confetti spray effect. What’s more, a full 40L CO2 tank can only supply 1 machine about 40 seconds working.
- Q: Do you have DMX control confetti blaster? Have DMX signal cable included?
A: We have a model of DMX control confetti blaster MK-CN05A, it comes with 3 meters high pressure pipe, 2 meters DMX signal cable and 1.5 meters power cable.
- Q: How far is the confetti blaster MK-CN05A / MK-CN05 / MK-CN09 spray confetti?
A: Confetti blaster MK-CN05A /MK-CN05 spray confetti about 15m to 18m, and the mini model MK-CN09 spray about 7m to 8m distance, on the base of enough air pressure of CO2 tank.
- Q: Can MK-CN05 /MK-CN09 be used in 110V/220V?
A: Since MK-CN05 / MK-CN09 is manual version, it’s no need power supply, so you can use it everywhere no matter in 110V or in 220V.
- Q: Can MK-CN05A be used in 110V/220V?
A: DMX confetti machine MK-CN05A can be made for 110V or for 220V, it is accordingly to the voltage of your country.
- Q: How many confetti can be contained at once into MK-CN05A / MK-CN05/ MK-CN09?
A: The small confetti blaster can load confetti at maximum 1~1.5kgs, the big ones MK-CN05 / MK-CN05A can load confetti 20kgs max.
- Q: What difference between MK-CN05 and MK-CN05? which one is better?
A: Both of them adopt the internal structure designed by Venturi principle, which can make the colored paper vortex sprayed farther and higher when the gas passes through the machine. The differences are their control mode.
MK-CN05 is manual use only, it needs to be manually by hand without power source supply.
MK-CN05A has two control ways, manual control and DMX control. It needs to be connected to the power when work with DMX console to remotely control, by this way, multiple units can be connected to the console and be used together, save labor costs as well.
- Q: Is MK-CN09 only has size difference with the other models MK-CN05/CN05A?
A: MK-CN09 is smaller in size than MK-CN05 and MK-CN05A, and the working principle is different. MK-CN09 just uses a straight nozzle, without the cast aluminum structure like CN05 and CN05A, which is a special structure for spray confetti more higher and more farther, and MK-CN09 is more suitable for small venues.
- Q: How to operate DMX control for MK-CN05A?
A: Below are steps for DMX operation of MK-CN05A:
(1) Put confetti into the cabinet of machine, and adjust the spraying angle as needed.
(2) Connect well the high pressure pipe to the nozzle, which pipe is from the front of machine;
(3) Connect the power cable and the red light is on, and then set the address code after signal cable inserted with d001 strobing, when the d strobing, it means dmx console is well connected with machine.
(4) Connect one end of the separated high pressure pipe to the CO2 gas cylinder and the other end to MK-CN05A machine.
(5) Finally open the cylinder valve, and then you can use your DMX console to start the machine.
- Q: How long can one 40L gas cylinder be used for confetti blaster to spray confetti continuously?
A: a 40L cylinder can offer maximum of 40 seconds to 1 machine for spraying continuous confetti shoot.
- Q: What is the whirlwind effect by confetti blaster MK-CN05 / MK-05A?
A: The whirlwind effect is presented by the aluminum casting on the MK-CN05 / CN05A machine. This aluminum casting uses the structure made by Venturi principle. It is to say, narrow the air flow from coarse to thin to accelerate the gas flow , which in turn makes confetti paper ejected more higher and more farther.
- Q: Do you have confetti blaster has both DMX and manual control modes?
A: Yes, we have one model- MK-CN05A can be controlled by hand or by DMX console. Others are only control manually.
- Q: Can small gas cylinders be placed inside the machine?
A: The 5L small gas cylinder can be placed in the slot in front of the MK-CN09, while the large machines MK-CN05 and MK-CN05A does not have a space for the gas cylinder.
- Q: Is it possible to adjust the angle of nozzle?
A: The small confetti blaster MK-CN09 only has a fixed spray angle, the other large ones MK-CN05 and MK-CN05A have 3 angles for manual adjustment.
- Q: Can I use powder to confetti blaster?
A: Yes, someone have tried putting powder to confetti blaster, but if you really need to use powder, be more careful when use.
- Q: What is the function of cast aluminum part? Can I buy it separately?
A: The cast aluminum part is an internal structure design using the Venturi principle. It can make confetti paper spouted by vortexes farther and higher when the gas passes through the machine.
Sure you can buy it individually, but you must confirm whether the nozzle size of your existing machine is fit with our cast aluminum part.
- Abre en una nueva ventana.