- Confetti cannon machine with manual control, the range can reach about 10 meters, covering an area of up to 150 square meters.
- Mini confetti blower aviation box packaging using aviation aluminum frame, universal wheel design, not only easy to use, and the appearance of beautiful and durable.
- The confetti blaster machine stays in the air for a long time, and a large amount of confetti instantly gushes out, creating a shocking effect of flying in the sky.
- Confetti blaster machine free control of wind, side cooling holes, which is conducive to extending the life of the machine, increase the use of the machine time.
- Suitable for Halloween, Christmas, weddings, and all types of performances.
1. Superb design, craftsmanship.
2. Special cast aluminum head, whirlwind effect.
3. Pneumatic design: no need for electricity, CO2 will let the paper blow higher.
Voltage: AC110V-220V 50-60hz
Body materials: iron body with strong and stable working condition
Firing Height: 10 meters
Package way: flight case packing
Control: by hand / no need for electricity
High-pressure hose: 3 meters
Area of cover: 150 square meters
Transport weight: 28kg
Fixing size: 61x29x77cm
Product Warranty Time: 1 year
- Package included:
1pce CO2 Gas Confetti Machine
1pce DMX Cable
1pce 3M Gas Hose
- Notice: We can not ship the confetti cannon shooter together with the confetti machine. Due to the shipping company's policy, the confetti cannon belongs to the dangerous goods series. so you need to buy it at your local market.
How To Use
- Installation preparation：
1. Open the packing box, count the accessories accompanied, read the manual carefully.
2. The machine supplies a variety of shapes of ordinary scraps of paper or sequins, as well as CO2 / nitrogen.
3. Please check all parts of the machine are intact before first use.
4. Carefully check the cylinder, whether in line with national standard cylinders.
1. The machine placed in the need to place the location, the wheel can be fixed.
2. Fill the bottle with the required carbon CO2 or N2.
3. Connect the machine with the gas bottle via the hose, the hose on one side connects with a tank, the other side connects with the machine.
4. Put down the bottle and keep it flat.
5. Put 30 kg of paper in the machine and adjust the angle.
6. Turn on the valve of the gas bottle.
- U.S. warehouse: 2-5 working days in the U.S., 7-12 working days in other areas.
- Spain warehouse: 2-4 working days in Spain, 7-12 working days in other EU regions.
- Poland warehouse: 2-4 working days in Poland, 7-12 working days in the rest of the EU.
- China warehouse: 7-20 working days for direct shipment from China.
- The transportation type depends on the region, and it is uniformly displayed as international shipping.
- The goods will be sent out within 1-5 working days.After the logistics order number is generated, the customer service will send an email to notify you. Please pay attention to the delivery status.
- If you have any questions, please leave a message.
- Q: Could it (confetti blaster) be used indoor?
A: We have 3 models of confetti blaster, there are: manual MK-CN05, DMX MK-CN05A, and mini size manual MK-CN09. The big size ones MK-CN05 & MK-CN05A are generally used outdoor for long shoot distances about 15~18 meters also can be used indoor if big enough room. The smaller one MK-C09 is better for indoor use, a shorter distance of 7~8 meters.
- Q: Do you put CO2 high-pressure pipe with your confetti blaster? How long pipe do you give?
A: All of our confetti blasters come with 3 meters ( 10 feet) CO2 high-pressure pipe, also the pipe has the correct screw for connecting the CO2 tank based on US/EU standards.
- Q: How long CO2 pipe can be used maximum?
A: It’s better not over 25 meters (80 feet) of pipe from a 40L tank. The machine works not good effect if used over the length of pipe or small air pressure CO2 tank.
- Q: Do you have a CO2 tank that comes with your confetti blaster?
A: The CO2 tank is not included with our machines, we can also offer an empty CO2 tank at a unit price of $55/pc for 5L, $150/pc for 40L, we only can arrange export for the small tank, you need to check with your shipping forwarder in advance before order, while for the big tank, the shipping company cannot handle it.
- Q: Can I link several CO2 cylinders to 1 confetti blaster?
A: You can connect multiple CO2 cylinders to one confetti blaster according to your needs. Tell us how your connection is desired so that we can offer relevant correct hoses for your special needs, since the standard hose with the machine is 1 piece of 3meters, and it is only for connection 1 machine to 1 co2 tank.
- Q: Can I connect 1 CO2 cylinder to several confetti blasters?
A: Generally one CO2 cylinder is connected with one confetti blaster, maximum to link two machines. Since the gas pressure of one tank is not enough to support several confetti blasters for a good confetti spray effect. What’s more, a full 40L CO2 tank can only supply 1 machine for about 40 seconds working.
- Q: Do you have a DMX control confetti blaster? Has DMX signal cable included?
A: We have a model of DMX control confetti blaster MK-CN05A, it comes with 3 meters high-pressure pipe, 2 meters DMX signal cable, and 1.5 meters power cable.
- Q: Can MK-CN05 /MK-CN09 be used in 110V/220V?
A: since MK-CN05 / MK-CN09 is a manual version, it’s no need power supply, so you can use it everywhere no matter in 110V or in 220V.
- Q: Can MK-CN05A be used in 110V/220V?
A: DMX confetti machine MK-CN05A can be made for 110V or for 220V, it is according to the voltage of your country.
- Q: How many confetti can be contained at once into MK-CN05A / MK-CN05/ MK-CN09?
A: The small confetti blaster can load confetti at a maximum of 1~1.5kgs, the big ones MK-CN05 / MK-CN05A can load confetti 20kgs max.
- Q: Is MK-CN09 only has a size difference with the other models MK-CN05/CN05A?
A: MK-CN09 is smaller in size than MK-CN05 and MK-CN05A, and the working principle is different. MK-CN09 just uses a straight nozzle, without the cast aluminum structure like CN05 and CN05A, which is a special structure for spray confetti higher and farther, and MK-CN09 is more suitable for small venues.
- Q: How long can one 40L gas cylinder be used for a confetti blaster to spray confetti continuously?
A: 40L cylinder can offer a maximum of 40 seconds to 1 machine for spraying continuous confetti shoot.
- Q: What is the whirlwind effect by confetti blaster MK-CN05 / MK-05A?
A: The whirlwind effect is presented by the aluminum casting on the MK-CN05 / CN05A machine. This aluminum casting uses the structure made by the Venturi principle. It is to say, narrow the air flow from coarse to thin to accelerate the gas flow, which in turn makes confetti paper ejected higher and farther.
- Q: Do you have a confetti blaster that has both DMX and manual control modes?
A: Yes, we have one model- MK-CN05A can be controlled by hand or by DMX console. Others are only controlled manually.
- Q: Can small gas cylinders be placed inside the machine?
A: The 5L small gas cylinder can be placed in the slot in front of the MK-CN09, while the large machines MK-CN05 and MK-CN05A do not have space for the gas cylinder.
- Q: Is it possible to adjust the angle of the nozzle?
A: The small confetti blaster MK-CN09 only has a fixed spray angle, the other large ones MK-CN05 and MK-CN05A have 3 angles for manual adjustment.
- Q: Can I use powder to confetti blaster?
A: Yes, someone has tried putting powder to confetti blaster, but if you really need to use powder, be more careful when using it.
- Q: Is the MK-CN09 controlled by DMX?
A: MK-CN09 is only manual, cannot be used for DMX control.
- Q: What is the function of the cast aluminum part? Can I buy it separately?
A: The cast aluminum part is an internal structure design using the Venturi principle. It can make confetti paper spouted by vortexes farther and higher when the gas passes through the machine. Sure you can buy it individually, but you must confirm whether the nozzle size of your existing machine is fitted with our cast aluminum part.
- Abre en una nueva ventana.