- DMX512 control and remote control, free to choose the control method to use.
- LCD screen on the rear for manual setting of smoke volume and smoke spray time.
- Bubble smoke machine automation design, connected to the power to start working.
- A high-speed fan allows the smoke bubble to rise very high and the bubble effect to cover a large area quickly.
- Our product contains zero hazardous components that may affect the environment or people.
Control Modes: remote control/dmx512
Dmx channels: 2 ch
N. w. : 11kg
Packing size: 61x46x40cm
Fuel capacity: 1.2l
Area of cover: 200㎡
- Packing List:
1pc bubble machine
1pc wireless remote without internal battery
1pc pc power cable
1pc dmx cable
1pc user manual
Application: home/wedding/birthday party/ktv show etc.
- Please Note:
That we have different power supply plug, united kingdom plug, au plug, eu plug, usa plug, please let us know the power supply you need, or we will choose everything according to your country.
How To Use
- TIMER CONTROL
1. Press the Timer key to activate the timer function. The display shows the adjusted interval and the device counts the seconds down to "0". After that, the fog emission is triggered at the volume adjusted under "Volume Out". The duration depends on the settings adjusted under "Duration Set". If you wish to deactivate the timer function, press the Timer key once more.
2. Manual control (locked) Press the Lock button for immediate triggering of the fog emission at the volume adjusted under "Man Volume". Press the lock button more in order to stop the fog emission.
3. Manual control (100% output) Press the Manual key for immediate triggering of the fog emission at 100 % volume. Let the Manual key loose in order to stop the fog emission.
- DMX-512 CONNECTION
1. If you are using a standard DMX controller, you can connect the DMX-output of the controller directly to the DMX- input of the first unit in a DMX-chain. Always connect the output of one unit with the input of the next unit until all units are connected. If you use a controller with 5 pin DMX connection you will need to use a 5-pin to 3-pin adapter.
2. At the last fixture, the DMX cable has to be terminated. Solder a 120 Ohm resistor between signal (-) and signal (+) into a 3-pin XLR connector and plug this into the DMX output of the last fixture in the chain.
- DMX Control
1. Connect the machine directly to a DMX controller or a DMX loop with multiple DMX effects. The machine uses a 3-pin XLR connector for DMX connection.
2. Address Setup: Press the MODE button a number of times until Add appears on the display, with the UP / DOWN buttons the start address may be set. The start address is defined as a first channel to which the machine will respond to. Check that there are no overlapping channels used.
- U.S. warehouse: 2-5 working days in the U.S., 7-12 working days in other areas.
- Spain warehouse: 2-4 working days in Spain, 7-12 working days in other EU regions.
- Poland warehouse: 2-4 working days in Poland, 7-12 working days in the rest of the EU.
- China warehouse: 7-20 working days for direct shipment from China.
- Q: Did the smoke come out with the bubbles?
A: This machine can spray bubbles and smoke at the same time.
- Q: How high can the bubble blow? How far?
A: The bubble can blow about 3-5 meters. The wind force of the fan can be adjusted according to demand. The larger the wind, the more the bubble volume, and the higher the blow.
- Q: How do bubbles and smoke come out together?
A: Some of the smoke of the bubble machine is wrapped in the bubble, and part of it is directly blown out. It is recommended to adjust the amount of smoke to 15% -18%. The smoke effect between this value is the best. The maximum amount of smoke is recommended not to exceed 50%.
- Q: Can I just make bubbles or just smoke?
A: Yes, the amount of smoke and bubbles can be adjusted. The lower the value, the less the amount. You can adjust it to the value "0".
- Q: Are the bubbles the same size?
A: The size of the bubble can't be the same from far to near, most of them are about the same size, and very few will be smaller. This depends on the quality of the bubbling oil. Our original bubble oil still has quality assurance.
- Q: How many control modes are provided?
A: The machine supports DMX512 and remote control.
- Q: How to connect DMX, how many channels does the machine have?
A: The channel description is as follows: 1 channel: smoke spray/smoke control
2 channels: control the fan, the bubble will blow out
(If the 1 channel is not working, it is invalid to operate the 2 channels separately.)
The DMX operating machine is powered on first. After setting the address code, the channel with the same value on the console will use the channel for the machine. The machine After the warm-up is completed, as long as these 2 channels are operated, the corresponding functions of the machine can be controlled.
- Q: Can the LED lamp beads be turned off?
A: In the remote control mode, the LED lamp beads are switched following the machine switch and cannot be turned off individually. In the DMX control mode, if the lamp bead effect is not required, the corresponding LED channel can be turned off.
- Q: How does the remote control work?
A: After the warm-up is completed (about five minutes), press the A button to work the product, press any of the B, C, and D keys to stop the product.
- Q: Can smoke and bubbles be quantified regularly?
A: The Interval up and down keys in the machine menu adjust the "smoke interval time" and "adjustment of the wind power of the fan", and you can set the time and the amount of smoke you want.
- Q: How much bubble oil and e-liquid can be added each time and how long can each be used?
A: The capacity of bubble oil and e-liquid is 1.2L. The specific oil consumables depend on your smoke and foam output. You can add them during use.
- Q: Can I use my own bubble oil directly?
A: We recommend the use of original bubble oil, the effect is guaranteed, and our bubble oil is blended with pure water, no impurities, even if the machine fails in the later stage, we will help you after-sales.
- Q: What is the coverage area of a machine?
A: Normally, the coverage area of a machine is about 150 square meters. If the bubbles spread faster under windy conditions, the coverage area may change.
- Q: Can you change the size of the bubble ring to a larger one?
A: At present, it is not supported to change the size of the bubble ring, because the size of the bubble ring is closely related to the chassis structure and the size of the motor.
- Q: How big is the power of this single wheel? Is there any more power?
A: This machine is 1500W, all have actual power. If you want a bigger one, you can choose MK-B09. This is a 2000W two-wheel smoke bubble machine.
- Q: Is there only this kind of single-wheel smoke bubble machine?
A: In addition to the single-wheel smoke bubble machine, there are also two-wheeled models, and the single- and double-wheeled models will have LEDs and models without LEDs. Which one do you need?
- Q: Can the unused bubble oil be reused?
A: This depends on the purity of the remaining oil because once the oil is contaminated, it may not be able to blow bubbles or the size and amount of the blowing bubbles are not ideal.
- Q: Is the case material plastic? Is there any iron or stainless steel material?
A: Considering that iron is easier to rust, all of them are currently made of this plastic. However, the water bucket can be made of iron. The price of an iron water bucket will be slightly higher.
- Q: I am a foreign trade company. Can you OEM?
A: Yes, we have been doing peer OEM.
- Q: How do you sell bubble oil abroad?
A: Depending on which country you export to, you can tell me which country you wanna deliver. Then I can help you check whether it can be shipped. If it can be shipped, usually shipped by sea, and the liquid export freight will not be too cheap.
- Q: Are your machine and oil certified?
A: All our equipment has CE, FCC, ROHS certification, and the oil is MSDS certification.
- Q: Compared with MK-B07 and MK-B09, will MK-B09 have twice the amount of smoke and bubbles?
A: The power and fan’s size of MK-B09 are much bigger than MK-B07 (power and the fan’s size are not doubled), so the amount of smoke and bubbles will naturally be nearly double that of MK-B07.
- Q: Why only bubbles but not smoke?
A: First, check if the amount of smoke oil is sufficient and the smoke output value is set correctly. (Let the customer take a video of the machine menu setting, whether the heating temperature value of the heating rod of the machine is set correctly. If the settings are correct, it does not rule out the failure of the heating rod).
- Q: Why only smoke but not bubbles?
A: Please check whether the bubble ring is damaged and whether it can rotate. If the bubble ring is working normally, check whether there is any impurity or contamination with oily substances in the bubbling oil. After the bubbling oil is contaminated, it must be replaced with a new bubble oil. Cleaning the water bucket of the machine thoroughly before replacing the oil. If the bubbling oil is normal, check if it’s a motor failure.
- Q: The bubble ring doesn't rotate, is it broken?
A: If the bubble ring does not rotate, it may be a motor failure. (Take a video to confirm. The motor is a consumable part. If foreign customers place an order, it is advisable to add more spares).
- Q: If the machine is broken, how to address the after-service problem?
A: If the machine is under warranty and the parts are not artificially damaged, and the parts can be replaced by you, we will send you the parts. If you can’t handle it, please send the machine back to us. Besides, there is no warranty for a bubble ring which is consumables. If the machine’s warranty is invalid, repairs will be charged. (Foreign customers suggest buying a spare part when buying the machine, such as a bubble ring, motor).
- Opens in a new window.