- Dmx control method.
- Spraying range up to 14m.
- Spray angle adjustable, no ice seum.
- Waterproof plug, thick base.
- Applicable for Dj, bands, bars, pubs, clubs, skating rinks, KTV, family party, birthday, celebration, wedding, festival.
Voltage: ac110v/220v, 60hz/50hz
Max pressure: 1400psi
Control: dmx 512
Dmx channel: 5
Hose length: 6 meters with quick connector
Spray height: 8-10m
Shipping Weight: 14kg/1pcs
Packing size: 60x32x35cm
Packaging Shape: Carton box with foam inside.
- Packing List for Each Unit:
CO2 jet machine
3 pcs 6m gas hose
- To operate the CO2 Jet you press the switch on ,the machine start to operate. And you can control the DMX controller.
- DMX have 5 channels :
Channel 1: CO2 spray (left pipe)
Channel 2: CO2 spray(middle pipe)
Channle 3: CO2 spray(right pipe)
Channel 4: CO2 spray (3 together)
Channel 5: CO2 spray(from left to right )
How To Use
- Installation ：
1 . Place the CO2 Jet on a solid and even surface,Always make sure that there are no people within 3 metres of the CO2 Jet.
2 . In order to test it, you first need to check if the gas valve on the CO2 bottle is still in a closed position. Now you can check if the CO2 Jet has been installed properly by switching the electricity on and off.if the system has been connected properly you will hear a clicking sound which is produced by the opening and closing of the magnetic valve in the CO2 Jet.
3 . Connect the high pressure CO2 hoses to the CO2 bottles.Firmly secure the couplings by hand.Place the CO2 bottles (liquid CO2 with dip pipe) on an even and solid surface.Place the bottles in such a position that the valve opening does not point in the direction of persons or objects.
4 . Connect the hose to the CO2 Jet and let it click into place so it is firmly secure.
5. When the system is properly connected you can open the valves of the CO2 bottles. Check for leaks. When the gas hoses are not properly connected gas can escape. If this is the case then turn the couplings tighter until gas is no longer escaping. The CO2 Jet is now ready for use.
- Steps To Use :
1 . Connect the machine with the gas bottle via the high pressure hose, one side of the hose connect with tank, the other side connect with the machine.
2. If you want it controlled by electricity, connect the power cord of the machine to the power supply. Press the " ON" switch.
3 . If you want to control the machine by DMX. Connect the DMX able of the machine to the dmx contorller. Press the button to"DMX". Set DMX address. Open the valve of gas tank, operate channel 1(safety channle)on your console, the machine will spray.
4 . Before disassembling, firstly turn off the bottle valve. let out the gas which remain in the pipe, then turn off the power lastly separate the connector of the gas bottle.
- U.S. warehouse: 2-5 working days in the U.S., 7-12 working days in other areas.
- Spain warehouse: 2-4 working days in Spain, 7-12 working days in other EU regions.
- Poland warehouse: 2-4 working days in Poland, 7-12 working days in the rest of the EU.
- China warehouse: 7-20 working days for direct shipment from China.
- The transportation type depends on the region, and it is uniformly displayed as international shipping.
- The goods will be sent out within 1-5 working days.After the logistics order number is generated, the customer service will send an email to notify you. Please pay attention to the delivery status.
- If you have any questions, please leave a message.
- Q: Can this DJ gun be used with a cylinder connected?
A: Yes, there is only one manual control method. Because of the special gun shape of the device, considering the presentation of the effect, only the manual model is made.
- Q: How long can the trachea be customized?
A: The length can be customized according to your needs. The longest is generally not recommended to be over 35 meters, but we also have customers who have made a length of about 50 meters, because the longer the pipe, the more gas will be used in the pipe during use. This will waste more gas and affect the use effect. How long do you need to make?
- Q: How is the effect, can you jet against people, will it have any effect?
A: There are still many people who get goods with this air column gun, because the effect is not bad, and the price is not expensive. The gas used is medical grade carbon dioxide, which is harmless to the human body, and it is pure without odor, impurities, and excessive gas impurities may cause the solenoid valve or spool to be blocked. No dross, can be sprayed on people.
- Q: Where to buy carbon dioxide gas?
A: This gas can generally be purchased at your local store.
- Q: How long can an air column gun spray and can it continue to spray?
A: Gas column machine can not continue jetting. If the jetting time is too long and the air pressure is too high, the valve may be damaged. In order to ensure that the machine parts have a normal service life, we recommend that each jet be controlled at About 10 seconds, it takes five seconds in the middle to blow again. This way, you can avoid damage to the accessories due to improper operation.
- Q: How long is your product warranty? If it’s quality problem, who undertake the freight out and home?
A: Two of the accessories have the following conditions. The warranty will be different. The first is the connector. The connector is a consumable. If the customer do not how to use it, force to connect these two connectors. It is very easy to damage the joint. The second is the valve, because the spool hole in the valve is very very small, even if there are very small iron pieces or impurities in the gas, it will cause the plug of the spool. This situation belongs to the gas reason. So if you want to replace the accessories, the cost will have to be paid by the user. I also hope that you explain the situation during the communication with the customer.
- Q: Is there any requirement for the gas used?
A: Generally, the 40L gas cylinders used in our factory are about 6.5-7 pressures, and the pressure will rise again under high temperature conditions. It can fill up to 24KG of gas. Generally, it is 23KG, but not less than 18KG, you can let your supplier refer to these values. (Pearl River Delta customers can recommend the gas supplier to him, let them negotiate the price).
- Q: How far can this machine spray?
A: The spray height of the machine is affected by the pressure of the cylinder. Normally, it can spray 6-8 meters.
Q: Is there a relevant certificate?
A: Yes, all of our products are CE FCC ROSH certified and can be exported.
Q: Will there be ice residue from your guns?
A: The co2 jet machine is the newest type of ice-slag free air column machine we have designed, with an ice-slag free design to provide your audience with an ice-free shot.
- Q: Is there a small gas bottle sold, how long can a bottle be sprayed?
A: We have small cylinders that sell 5L. One bottle can spray for about 10 seconds.
- Q:What to do if the machine does not blow air.
A: Can you provide the video? I can give feedback to our technical department and to see if I can guide you to solve the problem. If there is no way, you need to return the machine to the factory for maintenance.
- Q:Why is the gas emitted by our machine sometimes big and small?
A: Can you describe the specific situation? I can give feedback to our technical department and to see if I can guide you to solve the problem. If there is no way, you need to return the machine to the factory for maintenance.
- Q: Can the machine continue to work and smoke continuous?
A: We updated the new control board, now the machine can keep spraying all the way, but in order to ensure that the machine valve have a normal service life, it is recommended to control the continuous spraying time at about 15 seconds each time.
- Q: What does the Co2 cannon work with? How long does one bottle of gas last to use?
A: MOKA SFX Signal Head Co2 jet machines work with Co2.Normally 5L gas can spray about 10 S, 8L cylinder is about 12-15S, and 40L cylinder is about 40 seconds.
- Q: Can you customize the hoses?
A: Usually we provide free 3 meters hose. The length can also be customized according to your needs. It's not recommended to exceed 30 meters.
- Opens in a new window.