- Our panel is made of tempered glass and ABS, only 7 cm thick.
- With DMX512, PC, SD, WIFI, auto, remote control, you can choose the model that suits you.
- Able to support 500kg weight, high load capacity, not easy to break.
- Quick latch instead of wire, it only takes a few seconds to connect every two panels with ABS pieces, saving labor cost.
- IP54 waterproof standard, combined with other stage effect products, such as smoke machines, pyrotechnics, etc., will bring an unforgettable experience for your wedding party.
- Power Supply
- SD controller
- Protection Edge
- Flight case，10 in 1
The number of these accessories above, we will configure according to the number of floor tiles.
If you need special customization requirements or transportation needs, such as customs clearance and home delivery services, do not hesitate to contact customer service.
Voltage: 90-240VAC, 50/60 Hz
Power consumption: 15w
Led QTY: 60 pcs 5050 SMD
Color: RGB 3IN1
Surface Board: 10MM Tempered glass
Applicable place: DJs, bands, bars, pubs, clubs, skating rinks, KTV, family party, birthday, celebration, wedding, festival, shopping mall, store, store, and other designated places.
- Please Note:
That we have different power supply plugs, united kingdom plugs, au plugs, EU plugs, the USA plugs, please let us know the power supply you need, or we will choose everything according to your country.
How To Use
- How to operate your MK-LD01 LED dance floor？
To set up the MK-LD01 3d LED dance floor, you need to connect its panels through the copper connectors present. This should be done carefully since these connections transmit power from one panel to another, lighting up the dance floor. You can thus control the 3D LED dance floor in various ways depending on your preference. These are:
- DMX Control Mode
DMX is an acronym for ‘Digital Multiplex Signal.’ Also called DMX 512 because the signal controls up to 512 channels. Since the MK-LD01 3d LED dance floor possesses a 3 in 1 RGB color effect, the DMX controls 3 channels (colors).
- Sound Control Mode
The sound control mode is responsible for changing the 3d LED dance floor’s effects. This is made possible by sound sensors that change light as the music plays. This sound sensor feature proves useful in the cases of bars, clubs, and music events. Its remote can control the sound activation mode, sound sensitivity, and light mode.
- Remote Control Mode
This is a traditional way to control the 3D LED dance floor because you have to keep changing the lights, music, and effects manually. However, a remote control mode can control LED lights within the colorful dance floor to an average of 20 modes. Some of the common effects include strobe, flashing, flowing of lights, and color fixing. Despite being a manual control option for your colorful dance floor, the remote control offers more color modes than its counterparts.
- IPad Control Mode
This is a wireless method of controlling your MK-LD01 3d LED dance floor. It is quite similar to the remote control mode, besides the fact that it has to be connected to a wireless application. The iPad control mode assists with controlling the video display on your colorful LED dance floor. It also controls light color, contrast, brightness, and textures. Apart from the in-built modes, you can also create your custom modes depending on the application used.
A single row of panels usually shares one control module. These control modules are then connected using USB cords to a device like a computer. Hence, these colorful LED panels join together to access the control module. Within the panels, pressure and sound sensors allow the MK-LD01 3d LED dance floor to change its lighting effects and patterns.
- Since the floor tiles need to be customized, the processing time is about 1 month.
- Ship by sea, and the shipping time is about 2 months.
- Please check the port closest to you, leave a message to customer service, we will contact you in time to communicate the details of transportation.
- Opens in a new window.