- MOKA SFX latest upgraded 3000w smoke machine
- High power smoke machine spray distance up to 10 meters.
- Machine heating time is shorter than before, now is 4 minutes, the fuel consumption of 2 liter/hour.
- Electronic temperature and mechanical temperature Dual Temperature control.
- DMX512/remote control two control methods, and equipped with a remote timing controller.
- Wireless Fog Machine features a quality heat exchanger that enhances performance.
- In the state of automatic continuous smoke, stop for about 7 seconds, spray for 7 seconds, about 700ml of fuel consumption in 15 minutes, and 1 liter of fuel consumption in 21 minutes and 30 seconds
- Remote control type 4 key controllable range 50 meters
Voltage: ac 110/230v 50-60hz ± 10%
Heating time: 4 minutes
Oil smoke capacity: 5 liters
Fuel consumption: 1l/hour
Smoke distance: 10 meters
Smoke coverage: 40000cu.ft/min
Control mode: quantitative time/control dmx512
Product size : 29.5/25/27CM
Package size : 55/31/33CM
- Packing list for each unit:
1pcs fog machines
1pcs dmx cables
1pcs power cables
How To Use
- Steps To Use:
1. Remove all the packing before use. Then clean the spray nozzle to make sure the nozzle is without any hindrance. Please contact immediately with your local dealer if anything is found not in a normal condition.
2. Place the machine uprightly on a horizontal surface, then lose the cap of the liquid tank to pour into the recommended or other high-quality water-based fog liquid.
3. Make sure the Power Switch on the rear side of the unit is in the “OFF” position.
4. Plug the remote control through the “CONTROL INPUT” connector on the rear side of the unit.
5. Plug the Power Cord into a grounded electrical outlet consistent with the unit’s rated voltage.
6. Turn the Power Switch to the “ON” position. And the indicator on remote illuminates. 7. Allow the unit to warm up for about 4-5 minutes.
8. Press the button on the remote for emission and release for pause.
9. To turn off the Fog Machine, switch the Power Switch at the rear of the unit to the “OFF” position.
- U.S. warehouse: 2-5 working days in the U.S., 7-12 working days in other areas.
- Spain warehouse: 2-4 working days in Spain, 7-12 working days in other EU regions.
- Poland warehouse: 2-4 working days in Poland, 7-12 working days in the rest of the EU.
- China warehouse: 7-20 working days for direct shipment from China.
- The transportation type depends on the region, and it is uniformly displayed as international shipping.
- The goods will be sent out within 1-5 working days.After the logistics order number is generated, the customer service will send an email to notify you. Please pay attention to the delivery status.
- If you have any questions, please leave a message.
- Q: What is the output and injection height of the smoke machine?
A: The output power can reach 30000cuft in one minute, and the spray height is about 10M.
- Q: How long is the heating time of the machine?
A: About 4-5 minutes
- Q: What’s the control mode?
A: DMX and remote control
- Q: What is the capacity of the fuel tank?
- Q: If the liquid in the tank is used up, will it burn the machine if I continue to run the machine?
A: No, we have a temperature control system installed inside. When the smoke liquid is used up, it will stop working automatically.
- Q: Will the fog machine liquid pump be blocked for a long time?
A: It uses the original special smoke liquid, which is not easy to block the machine.
- Q: Can I print a logo? How long is the warranty? What to do if the machine is broken?
A: Yes we provide customize logos. The warranty period of our machine is one year. If the machine is broken, you can send us a video first. And our technical department will check the machine for problems. If it is a problem with the parts, we will send you the parts that need replacement.
- Q: After the event, if there is liquid in the oil pump, do I need to pour it out?
A: If there is still oil in the oil pump, let the machine continue to spray smoke, and wait until the oil in the oil pump is finished.
- Q: Can I control the smoke output?
A: The smoke output of this machine is a quantitative output, and our remote control can only control the change of light.
- Q: What liquid is used in this machine?
A: Our light tobacco tar, heavy tobacco tar, and fast scattered tobacco tar can all be used on this machine.
You may also like
- Opens in a new window.