- CO2 guns have full flexibility and operability and this CO2 jet requires no electricity.
- Handle-held spray, pressure Rating Up to 1400 psi(96bar). weighs only 3.5 kg, is extremely lightweight, and can be used almost anywhere.
- The cylinder is machined from aerospace aluminum, equipped with a built-in silencer, dramatically reducing the noise level of the output.
- High-quality resin high-pressure hoses, which are specifically built to handle high pressure and low-temperature co2.
- The handheld cO2 cryo guns New design with no ice residue when shooting, It is suitable for large concerts, fashion shows, and big discos.
1. This co2 gun barrel is machined from aerospace-grade aluminum, equipped with a built-in silencer, lowering the output noise level dramatically. During the tests we conducted, we found our products to be up to 10x quieter than similar products on the market.
2. High-quality resin high-pressure hoses, which are specifically built to handle the high pressure and low temperature of co2.
3. New design no ice residue when shooting It is suitable for a big concert, fashion shows, and big discos.
4. We will equip the connector, connect your co2 tank directly.
Hose length: 3 meters
Control model: by manual control
Control Way: by hand (no power supply needed and suitable size for dj or singer using in club)
Packing size: 67*28*16cm
Net weight: 3.2kg
Product warranty: 1 year
Certificate: CE, Rohs, Fcc certified
- Packing List:
1 pcs CO2 Gun
1 CO2 Hose about 9ft (3 meters)
- Please Note :
Shipping does not include confetti paper, if you need it, please contact us before ordering.
That we have different power supply plugs, united kingdom plugs, au plugs, EU plugs, the USA plugs, please let us know the power supply you need, or we will choose everything according to your country.
How To Use
- Operation :
1. The operation of this co2 jet gun is very simple. connect the co2 jet gun to the gas tank via a high-pressure hose.
2. Turn on the value of the gas bottle.
3. Handle the trigger, the jet gun will spray.
- Attention: Before using this product please first read the operating guide.
- U.S. warehouse: 2-5 working days in the U.S., 7-12 working days in other areas.
- Spain warehouse: 2-4 working days in Spain, 7-12 working days in other EU regions.
- Poland warehouse: 2-4 working days in Poland, 7-12 working days in the rest of the EU.
- China warehouse: 7-20 working days for direct shipment from China.
- The transportation type depends on the region, and it is uniformly displayed as international shipping.
- The goods will be sent out within 1-5 working days.After the logistics order number is generated, the customer service will send an email to notify you. Please pay attention to the delivery status.
- If you have any questions, please leave a message.
- Q: Can this DJ gun be used with a cylinder connected?
A: Yes, there is only one manual control method. Because of the special gun shape of the device, considering the presentation of the effect, only the manual model is made.
Q: Where to buy carbon dioxide gas?
A:This gas can generally be purchased at your local store.
All CO2 Cannon can be used with any Siphon CO2 Tank (Sometime referred to as a Siphon Tube or Dip Tank)
Q: How long is your product warranty? If it’s quality problem, who undertake the freight ?
A: The co2 jet machine warranty is one year. Two of the accessories have the following conditions. The warranty will be different.
The connector is consumable. If the customer does not know how to use it, forced to connect these two connectors. It is very easy to damage the joint.
The valve because the spool hole in the valve is very small, even if there are very small iron pieces or impurities in the gas, it will cause the plug of the spool. This situation belongs to the gas reason. So if you want to replace the accessories, the cost will have to be paid by the user.
- Q: Is there a relevant certificate?
A: Yes, all of our products are CE FCC ROSH certified and can be exported.
- Q: Will there be ice residue from your guns?
A: The situation of scum is possible, because the gas in the tank is -78.5 ℃, and the temperature of the external space is low, especially in the cold weather in winter. There may be more scum. First, keep the gas cylinder in a dry space. Secondly, you should control the time of each spray. The time of one spray should not be too long. (Besides, we also have a new ice-free slag gas column machine, you can also try it.)