- Unique custom playback effects, which can play text, animation and video, as well as romantic starry sky effects, making your event more perfect.
- Energy-saving, no auxiliary heat sink, natural heat dissipation, no noise, seamless integration.
- Control mode, WIFI, remote, SD and DMX function, wireless remote control, PC controller, MADRIX software control and tablet control, easy to use and set up.
- With IP55-IP67 waterproof rating, suitable for indoor and outdoor use. Combined with other stage effect products, such as smoke machines, pyrotechnics, etc., it will bring an unforgettable experience to your wedding party.
- The load-bearing capacity of 500kg/m², suitable for disco stage, concert and catwalk, various hotels, entertainment venues, theaters, live large-scale performances, and other uses.
- Power Supply
- SD controller
- Protection Edge
- Flight case，10 in 1
The number of these accessories above, we will configure according to the number of floor tiles.
If you need special customization requirements or transportation needs, such as customs clearance and home delivery services, do not hesitate to contact customer service.
Voltage: 90-240VAC, 50/60 Hz
Power consumption: 30w
Led QTY: 144 pcs 5050 SMD
Color: RGB 3 in 1
Surface Board: ABS+Tempered glass
Control mode: SD controller (supply DMX, sound control, remote control) PC controller, MADRIX.
Product Size: 500*500*70mm
Package Size: 2in1 56*56*22cm
Package Weight: 23Kg
Applicable place: DJs, bands, bars, pubs, clubs, skating rinks, KTV, family party, birthday, celebration, wedding, festival, shopping mall, store, store, and other designated places.
- Please Note:
That we have different power supply plugs, united kingdom plugs, au plugs, EU plugs, the USA plugs, please let us know the power supply you need, or we will choose everything according to your country.
How To Use
- How to operate your MK-LD04C LED dance floor？
1. Make sure the dance floor tile has enough charge or connect them to a power source.
2. Use your remote control to power them on.
3. When you power on, you will see the dance floor light into several colors.
4. You may now use your sound system or DMX to change the light-up dance floor color codes. Your remote control may also make it easy to change the color code offering you more choices than the RMX and sound system.
- SD controller
SD controller is used to control the program changes of the digital pixel dance floor. We will pre-store some text, animation, video and other materials into the controller, or customize the effect materials you want. At the same time, you can also control the playback speed and brightness of program effects.
- DMX Control Mode
DMX is an acronym for ‘Digital Multiplex Signal.’ Also called DMX 512 because the signal controls up to 512 channels. Since the MK-LD04C digital pixel dance floor possesses a 3 in 1 RGB color effect, the DMX controls 3 channels (colors).
- Sound Control Mode
The sound control mode is responsible for changing the digital pixel dance floor’s effects. This is made possible by sound sensors that change light as the music plays. This sound sensor feature proves useful in the cases of bars, clubs, and music events. Its remote can control the sound activation mode, sound sensitivity, and light mode.
- Remote Control Mode
This is a traditional way to control the digital pixel dance floor because you have to keep changing the lights, music, and effects manually. However, a remote control mode can control LED lights within the colorful dance floor to an average of 20 modes. Some of the common effects include strobe, flashing, flowing of lights, and color fixing. Despite being a manual control option for your colorful dance floor, the remote control offers more color modes than its counterparts.
- Tablet Control Mode(Does not support Apple devices)
This is a wireless method of controlling your MK-LD04C digital pixel dance floor. It is quite similar to the remote control mode, besides the fact that it has to be connected to a wireless application. The Tablet control mode assists with controlling the video display on your colorful LED dance floor. It also controls light color, contrast, brightness, and textures. Apart from the in-built modes, you can also create your custom modes depending on the application used.
A single row of panels usually shares one control module. These control modules are then connected using USB cords to a device like a computer. Hence, these colorful pixel panels join together to access the control module. Within the panels, pressure and sound sensors allow the MK-LD04C digital pixel dance floor to change its lighting effects and patterns.
- Since the floor tiles need to be customized, the processing time is about 1 month.
- Ship by sea, and the shipping time is about 2 months.
- Please check the port closest to you, leave a message to customer service, we will contact you in time to communicate the details of transportation.