- High power smoke dispenser with 15-18 minutes heating time.
- A dry ice machine can produce coverage of 200m²-250m² white mist.
- Manual control, the gas produced is colorless, odorless, and non-toxic.
- Large capacity 19L water is sufficient to create a 12l dry ice mist to provide more than 10 minutes of runtime.
- Low water and temperature sensors automatically shut off heaters for added safety. Plug and play are easy to operate.
The 6000w dry ice mist machine is a professional dry ice machine that produces a thick white mist that hugs the floor and dissipates without rising. It is a powerful machine that heats enough 19l water to create a 12l dry ice mist to provide over 10 minutes of run time. Dual heaters allow for faster heating and recycling times, a low water sensor increases safety, and an adjustable, multi-level control arm allows the output and flow of the dry ice mist machine to be easily controlled.
1. A professional dry ice machine creates a thick white mist that hugs the ground, very good misting and ground-hugging effect.
2. The simple operation quickly heats the water to its optimum operating temperature, very easy to use and operate.
3. The second heating element heats the water in half the time.
4. Adjustable multi-level control handle handles output and flow.
5. Low water and temperature sensors automatically shut the heaters off for added safety.
6. Suitable for Wedding dress, Exhibition booth, music shows, concerts, mobile Dj, studio, theater, ceremony, indoor and outdoor party, tv station, etc.
Voltage: ac 90v-240v 50/60hz
Power: 220v 6000w (110v 4000w)
Single heater heating time 35 minutes, 2 heater heating time 18 minutes (6000w)
Electric temperature control: 70-80 degrees
Water consumption/water tank capacity: 19l (up to waterline)
Dry ice consumption: 12l
Maximum continuous output duration: 5 ~ 6min by 100% output, about 10 minutes by 50% output with the fully dry ice load
Output fog coverage: about 200 square meters, maximum output coverage about 250 m2
Control: manual control
Materials: dry ice and water
Machine Size: 53*48*47cm
Carton packing size: 65.5*56*58cm
Gross weight: 21.4kg
Packing size: 68*59*72cm
N. W. 17.5kg
Gross weight: 46kg
- Packing List :
1pc dry ice fog machine
1pc User Manual
1pc 4m hose
How To Use
- Operation Instructions:
1. First open the lid toAdd 19L of water to the tank and then close the lid.
2. Connect the power plug with power. The red indicator light turns on, which means that the water is heated now. After about 15 ~ 18 minutes if 2 heats run on 220v, 22 ~ 25 minutes for 110v, the green indicator light on, means finish heating, it is ready. Then you can turn off the power.
3. Open the lid again, lift the black handle on the side to lift the metal basket not to touch the water, Add around12lDry ice in the basket then close the lid.
4. Lower the handle to lower the basket to make dry ice touch water, the heavy mist will come out of the round outlet. You can connect the outlet with a 3m tube, to make the mist lay on the ground have a better effect.
1. The dry ice machine has 6000w of great power. Make sure to use enough power supply to operate the machine. If it is 220v, you should use a 16a 220v power supply. The common household power socket board is not capable of supporting a large current.
2. Before connecting with power, you should add water to the tank. Make sure the silver floating ball can move after adding water.
3. You can raise or lower the black handle to control the smoke output. Raising the handle means reducing the amount of mist, a lower handle means increasing the amount of mist.
4. The machine will create a heavy mist until dry ice is used inside. If you want short period fog output, you can put less dry ice inside, if you want long time fog output, you can add dry ice after use.
- U.S. warehouse: 2-5 working days in the U.S., 7-12 working days in other areas.
- Spain warehouse: 2-4 working days in Spain, 7-12 working days in other EU regions.
- Poland warehouse: 2-4 working days in Poland, 7-12 working days in the rest of the EU.
- China warehouse: 7-20 working days for direct shipment from China.
- The transportation type depends on the region, and it is uniformly displayed as international shipping.
- The goods will be sent out within 1-5 working days.After the logistics order number is generated, the customer service will send an email to notify you. Please pay attention to the delivery status.
- If you have any questions, please leave a message.
- Q: What is the difference between 3500W dry ice fog and 6000W dry ice fog?
A: 3500W dry ice fog machine coverage area is around 50-100㎡, max output time lasts 2-3 mins
6000W dry ice fog machine coverage area is around 100-150㎡, max output time lasts 4-5 mins
It is necessary to choose a suitable one according to the size of the venue and the number of participants.
- Q: What is the coverage area of the smoke?
A: The smoke coverage area of the 3500W dry ice fog machine is around 50-100㎡.
The smoke coverage area of the 6000W dry ice fog machine is around 100-150㎡.
- Q: How long are the dry ice heating time and output time?
A: Heating: The heating time is different in different regions. The heating time is longer in extremely cold regions such as Russia and Canada. The heating time of the 3500W ice dry fog machine is 15 minutes under normal temperature; the heating time of the 6000W ice dry fog machine is 18 minutes. If only one thread is inserted, it will take longer.
Output: Our Ice dry fog machine has two gears that can be adjusted. The output time of adjusting the first gear of the two ice fog machines is about 4 minutes. If the second gear is adjusted, the smoke will be faster, because the contact distance between dry ice and hot water is relatively close, the output time of the two types of ice dry fog machine is about 3 minutes.
- Q: How to deal with the machine failure?
A: Depending on the situation, you can send us a video first, and our technical department will check the machine for problems. If it is a problem with the parts, we will send you the parts that need to be replaced. If there is a problem with the machine parts within 1 year of warranty, the cost will be borne by us. If the warranty period is exceeded, you will need to pay for it.
- Q: Does your machine have a flight case, nozzle, and pipes?
A: The 3500W dry ice fog machine is packed in a carton. The tube is required with the machine. The nozzle and fly case requires extra money.6000W ice dry fog machine with carton packaging, the pipe is required with the machine, fly case and nozzle need extra money.
- Q: I bought a 3500W dry ice machine, why do I use only 2000W? (What is the voltage limit/current limit during the use of the machine?)
A: Under the voltage of 110 V, the small ice dry fog machine is made into 2000 W, and the machine is the same as 3500 W, but only when the heating rod is made into 2000W can it be safely used in your area, if a 3500W machine is used at a voltage of 110 V, the current is 31A, which is far beyond the available safety value (13-18A).
- Q: What is the difference between a dry ice fog machine and a water-base fog machine?
A: The effect is different: The smoke of the dry ice machine is close to the ground and it is not easy to float. So indoor and outdoor use is possible.
The fog density of the water mist machine is small, easy to float when encountering wind outdoors. It is more suitable for indoor use.
Consumables are different: The dry ice fog machine uses dry ice, and the smoke can cover the entire floor in 4-6 minutes; the water-base fog machine uses water-base liquid, which can be used for about 1 hour when it is full.
- Q: What is the reason that the light does not turn on when I just received the machine?
A: 1. Maybe the water is added less, at least 8L water should be added a little more than.
2. It may be that the floating ball is stuck and does not float, which makes the sensor unable to sense the water level.
- Q: What is the reason when the machine is heating, the light is on but the water is not hot?
A: Electricity: The heating rod is broken; No power: the relay is broken.
- Q: Can it be used indoors or outdoors?
A: Yes, it is best not to use it in a windy environment.
- Q: Is the machine waterproof? Can I use it outdoors?
A: The dry ice machine is not waterproof, and the body of the ice dryer is Injection Molding at one time, so there will be no water leakage. Dry ice smoke has a strong ability to attach to the ground. If there is wind, the smoke is not easy to float, so it is no problem to use it outdoors.
- Q: Can the machine continue to work and smoke continuously?
A: When the added dry ice or water is used up, you need to add dry ice or water. First, heat the water, and then add dry ice after heating, then smoke can come out again.
- Q: If the machine finishes heating, and I would use it at intervals, do I need to heat it again?
A: The machine will stop heating automatically after heating to 85℃, and the temperature of the water will decrease after a period of time, which needs to be heated again, but the heating time will be shorter at this time.
- Q: After the machine is received, it is operated according to your requirements, and the water is added correctly. Why is it not heated when the power is turned on?
A: How many liters of water have been added? (3500 W) add at least 8L water. If 10L water is added and still not heated, please check whether the float ball can float normally (if not, it may be that the float ball gets stuck)
- Q: Will the carton box be packed outside when the flight case is shipped?
A: We will wrap a protective film on the outside of the flight case to prevent the flight case from being rubbed or damaged during transportation. We will wrap a layer of the protective film outside the aircraft box to prevent the flight case from being damaged by friction during transportation. If necessary, we can add carton packaging outside the flight case.
- Abre en una nueva ventana.