MOKA SFX PF-800 10-meter flame machine is a versatile device designed with a 180-degree manual angle adjustment feature, allowing precise control over the flame's direction. It boasts a flame projection distance of approximately 8-10 meters, delivering rapid and high-precision flame bursts for dramatic effects.
Equipped with a built-in pressurization system, there's no need for additional pressure tanks, ensuring convenience and efficiency. The machine also includes pre-programmed chase and spot-effect sequences for added versatility.
The dual-point ignition needles enhance stability, even in adverse weather conditions like rain or strong winds. It incorporates SEETRONIC's comprehensive range of rainproof connectors, ensuring reliable quality. With its fully rainproof design and stainless steel casing, this machine is built to withstand the test of time.
Additionally, the dual inlet valve design and unique safety lock and safety channel features provide peace of mind, preventing accidental activations. User-friendliness is further enhanced with dual-language (Chinese and English) displays.
Moreover, the intelligent system offers real-time detection with pressure, oil status, and fault alerts, enhancing safety and performance monitoring. The quick and high-precision drive unit and control system guarantee swift and accurate flame projection, making this flame machine an ideal choice for a wide range of applications.
Jet distance: 8-10 meters (no wind)
Maximum pressure: 1300
Angle adjustment: 180 degrees manual
Flight case size: 52/38/56.5cm with wheels
Flight case outer carton:53.5/39.5/48.5cm with wheels removed
Net weight of bare metal: 21 kg
Gross weight of flight case packaging: 35.6 kg.
Consumables: diesel (smoky), ISOPROPANOL/ISOPAR G, H, L, M
Battery use time: about 8 hours (optional)
Charging time: about 4 hours (charger optional)
Fuel tank capacity: 5L
- Please Note:
1. Non-professionals are prohibited from operating
2. No one or anything is allowed within 15 meters of the direction of the flame spray
3. It is prohibited to add water for debugging when installing and debugging equipment. The water-adding equipment will be damaged immediately.
4. The equipment must be depressurized after use
5. The equipment has a rainproof function. It is prohibited to soak in water or place it in a position where water accumulates.
6. The equipment should be run at least once a month to keep the equipment in optimal performance.
How To Use
- 1. Install and fix the equipment
2. Connect the signal cable and the power cable(if use the battery without connecting the power cable)
3. Fill the tank with fuel
4. Turn on the power switch
5. Turn on the safety lock switch (if it is not turned on, the machine will not spray fire)
6. Set the device address code, the total number of units, and the ID serial number (the horse racing effect runs according to the serial number)
7. Turn on the console, and the DMX indicator light under the display screen will flash means the signal is connected
8. Push channel 1 to open the safety channel, and the RX light at the bottom of the display is on for the safety channel to open
9. Push 6 channels to pressurize
10. Push 3 channels to set the spot spray effect or 4 channels to set the horse racing effect
11. Push 5 channels to set the effect interval time
12. Push channel 2 to spray fire
- China warehouse: 7-20 working days for direct shipment from China.
- Q: Do I need to get a security clearance to use your flame machine?
A: There is no need to obtain security clearance to use our machines. But this is professional stage equipment and is best used under the guidance of professionals
- Q: If the products are broken during the warranty, what should I do?
A: Don’t worry, MOKA SFX has a professional foreign trade team and help you to solve all problems about our products in time, First please send us pictures or videos If there is a problem with the products. We will guide you on how to fix it and provide spare parts for free if needed.
- Q: What is a safe channel?
A: When you use the Dmx controller to control the machine, channel 1 is a safety channel whose values of 100-155, open when the fire projector safe channel opens.
- Opens in a new window.