- 0° to 90° Adjustable angles for high flexibility.
- No ice slag design, Ice-less shots for your audience.
- Dual DMX Channel ensures ease of use and a high degree of safety.
- The far-reaching jet smoke distance can reach 10 to 12 meters (32 to 39 feet).
- The maximum pressure is 1600 psi no need to worry about overpressure from the tank you use and causing machine leak or hose burst.
Voltage: ac110v/220v, 60hz/50hz
Hose: 6m resin hose (customizable length)
Hose pressure valve: 2600 psi
Control mode: dmx512 and manua control
Spray time: continuous injection (hints for 20 seconds)
Angle: 0-90 degrees adjustable
Max pressure: 1400psi
Spray height: 10-12m
Gross weight: 5.6kg
Shipping weight: 9kg
Product Size: 25*16*45cm
Package Size: 32x27x47cm
Warranty writing time: 1 year
- Package includes :
Co2 jetting machine
6-meter gas hose
2-meter dmx cable
How To Use
1. place the large co2 column in the corresponding position.
2. connect the c02 hose to the gas bottle.
3. place the bottle and keep it flat.
4. connect the machine with the gas bottle through the hose, the hose on one side connects to the tank, the other side connects to the machine.
5. connect the valve of the gas bottle.
6. connect the machine and the console.
7. Before disassembling, first turn off the bottle valve, let out the gas remaining in the tube, then turn off the power, and finally separate the connector of the gas bottle.
● U.S. warehouse: 2-5 working days in the U.S., 7-12 working days in other areas.
● Spain warehouse: 2-4 working days in Spain, 7-12 working days in other EU regions.
● Poland warehouse: 2-4 working days in Poland, 7-12 working days in the rest of the EU.
● China warehouse: 7-20 working days for direct shipment from China.
- Q: Can this DJ gun be used with a cylinder connected?
A: Yes, there is only one manual control method. Because of the special gun shape of the device, considering the presentation of the effect, only the manual model is made.
- Q: How long can the trachea be customized?
A: The length can be customized according to your needs. The longest is generally not recommended to be over 35 meters, but we also have customers who have made a length of about 50 meters, because the longer the pipe, the more gas will be used in the pipe during use. This will waste more gas and affect the use effect. How long do you need to make it?
- Q: How is the effect, can you jet against people, will it have any effect?
A: There are still many people who get goods with this air column gun, because the effect is not bad, and the price is not expensive. The gas used is medical-grade carbon dioxide, which is harmless to the human body, and it is pure without odor, impurities, and excessive gas impurities may cause the solenoid valve or spool to be blocked. No dross can be sprayed on people.
- Q: Where to buy carbon dioxide gas?
A: This gas can generally be purchased at your local store.
- Q: How long can an air column gun spray and can it continue to spray?
A: The gas column machine can not continue jetting. If the jetting time is too long and the air pressure is too high, the valve may be damaged. In order to ensure that the machine parts have a normal service life, we recommend that each jet be controlled at About 10 seconds, it takes five seconds in the middle to blow again. This way, you can avoid damage to the accessories due to improper operation.
- Q: How long is your product warranty? If it’s a quality problem, who undertakes the freight out and home?
A: Two of the accessories have the following conditions. The warranty will be different. The first is the connector. The connector is consumable. If the customer does not how to use it, forced to connect these two connectors. It is very easy to damage the joint. The second is the valve because the spool hole in the valve is very very small, even if there are very small iron pieces or impurities in the gas, it will cause the plug of the spool. This situation belongs to the gas reason. So if you want to replace the accessories, the cost will have to be paid by the user. I also hope that you explain the situation during the communication with the customer.
- Q: Is there any requirement for the gas used?
A: Generally, the 40L gas cylinders used in our factory are about 6.5-7 pressures, and the pressure will rise again under high-temperature conditions. It can fill up to 24KG of gas. Generally, it is 23KG, but not less than 18KG, you can let your supplier refer to these values. (Pearl River Delta customers can recommend the gas supplier to him, let them negotiate the price).
- Q: How far can this machine spray?
A: The spray height of the machine is affected by the pressure of the cylinder. Normally, it can spray 6-8 meters.
Q: Is there a relevant certificate?
A: Yes, all of our products are CE FCC ROSH certified and can be exported.
Q: Will there be ice residue from your guns?
A: The co2 jet machine is the newest type of ice-slag free air column machine we have designed, with an ice-slag free design to provide your audience with an ice-free shot.
- Q: Is there a small gas bottle sold, how long can a bottle be sprayed?
A: We have small cylinders that sell 5L. One bottle can spray for about 10 seconds.
- Q: What to do if the machine does not blow air.
A: Can you provide the video? I can give feedback to our technical department and to see if I can guide you to solve the problem. If there is no way, you need to return the machine to the factory for maintenance.
- Q: Why is the gas emitted by our machine sometimes big and small?
A: Can you describe the specific situation? I can give feedback to our technical department and to see if I can guide you to solve the problem. If there is no way, you need to return the machine to the factory for maintenance.
You may also like
- Opens in a new window.